Catholic Social Services is dedicated to providing Counselling for couples, families and for individuals if their concerns are with relationships, stress, depression and other concerns that is affecting their emotional wellbeing.Concerns that our services respond to include:
- family, marital or couple issues
- parenting issues from pre-school through to teenagers through to adulthood
- intergenerational family issues
- separation and subsequent care of children
- physical, emotional and sexual violence/abuse
Our services assist with needs and difficulties that families are experiencing. Services of Counselling and Social Work can be combined to achieve best outcomes to our clients.
If you need assistance, please call (09) 378-9650 to enquire or to make an appointment. We can talk with you about what service fits best.
Talking through issues and sharing ideas with someone who is prepared to listen.