“Ko te Arohanui o Hehu Karaiti i Waenganui i o Tatou Whanau”
All people live and flourish in communities characterised by Christ’s compassion in our communities and charity – love in action. Our focus is to advance the social conditions of communities, groups, families/whanau, and individuals, especially the disadvantaged by providing professional support services, guidance and assistance.
Our commitment is to work in a way which respects people’s ability to determine their own lives, irrespective of age, gender, ability, race, religious conviction or economic circumstances to honour The Treaty of Waitangi.
At the heart of the Christian message and the Catholic tradition is a commitment to providing Social Services for people in difficulty regardless of their spiritual belief.
The Outcomes we seek
- People can flourish in their communities
- Our communities are supportive of each other
- People can access the resources they need for their wellbeing
Our Strategic Goals
- People we work with are safe, secure and violence free in their family/whanau relationships
- People we work with who are vulnerable are connected to their community and on a path to achieve their goals
- People we work with have a safe, secure place to live so they can access the resources they need to live well in their community
- People we work with are catalysts for change in order to mitigate poverty in their community
- People we work with from refuge and migrant backgrounds are achieving their goals and are on a journey to participating in their communities